We computerize, update and maintain your records throughout the year
• Cashbook – processing and reconciliation
• Petty Cash- processing and reconciliation
• Debtors – administration
• Creditors – administration
• VAT – calculations and submit VAT 201 forms
• Payroll – Calculation of PAYE, UIF, SDL, submit EMP201 forms as well as IRP5
• Registration for Income Tax, PAYE, UIF, SDL
• Registration for Workmen’s Compensation Fund (WCA)
• Management reports to maximize profit and minimize tax
• Year-end financial statements for individuals, companies, close corporations and trusts
• Audits of financial statements
• Independent Reviews
• CIPC Annual Returns
MJJM Accounting Services was established in 2007 by Juani-Mari Van Staden, Professional Accountant (S.A.) registered at:
• SAIPA (South African Institute for Professional Accountants) &
• SARS (South African Revenue Services) – Registered Tax Practitioner
We can write up your accounting records, give you monthly financial statements, do your VAT and PAYE returns, submit these to SARS, handle queries, submit objections, submit WCA Returns every year and do your financial year-end.
We can assist with the payment of your creditors, collection of outstanding debtors, give expert advice on controlling expenses and do a proper cash flow forecast.
You do not have to worry about any tax related matters.
We will issue IRP5’s, submit all the necessary tax returns and ensure it is handed in on time.
Our accounting rates are also very competitive, for a free, no obligation, quote – please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To provide exceptional financial and professional services while maintaining the highest levels
of integrity and professionalism.
Professional Accountant (S.A.)
Chartered Accountant (S.A.)
023 616 3270
72 Main Road, Bonnievale